Super Contributor
DI

Luv Button for my Debit Card

How often would you hit the luv button if it magically appeared on your checking account?  Would you be reluctant to press it because maybe it come with a catch?
Frequent Contributor
Karatz

Re: Luv Button for my Debit Card

DI wrote:
How often would you hit the luv button if it magically appeared on your checking account?  Would you be reluctant to press it because maybe it come with a catch?

Ya catch would be it comes with a childhood stalker, LOL. For me it would appear twice and come with a hard pull. Subsequent would be soft pulls and then the last one would be a hard pull again. <---< I've figured out how to stop all that,...finally, so I should be good for the rest of my life. Similar to MyFICO 101

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

My CL on my checking account is set by my employers. :smileywink:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Super Contributor
DI

haulingthescoreup wrote:
My CL on my checking account is set by my employers. :smileywink:

Huh, Oh I get it.  Its your salary. hehe

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}