cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LuxuryCard gifts? Black? Gold? Titanium card?

tag
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Re: LuxuryCard gifts? Black? Gold? Titanium card?

@Anonymous wrote:

A general only makes ~$15,000 a month plus or minus a couple K. Whoever this guy is, it's not his military funds supporting his habbits!

I'd say skip the Black Card and put that all on the CSP or Cent.

ONLY $15,000 a month?!?!?!?! Smiley Tongue

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 11 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't mean to sound like 15k is chump change. I was speaking in terms of the OP's spending. He stated that this was the third highest used card at 75k per year being used.... that would make the total AT LEAST $225,000 spent through his top three cards.

At 15k per month salary for a 4-star general, he would need to have another source of income to pay for his spending habbits. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol @ any seriousness to the OP.  Registered date of 6/8/2016 and that was the first post topic?  I'd lean for more towards still in High School for sure.

Message 13 of 37
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Story of the day...
Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well we think the military being referred to is the US, but maybe they're from south of the US Border?Smiley Winkj

Message 15 of 37
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't mean to sound like 15k is chump change. I was speaking in terms of the OP's spending. He stated that this was the third highest used card at 75k per year being used.... that would make the total AT LEAST $225,000 spent through his top three cards.

At 15k per month salary for a 4-star general, he would need to have another source of income to pay for his spending habbits. Smiley Happy

It's all good I'm just giving you a hard time lol

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 16 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now wait guys.  15k a month = 180k a yr.  Not sure about what net would be?  But if you put mostly everything on your card a month, plus paying for "other things"; could be doing  home improvements, etc.  I'm paying on furniture.  And I mean almost a whole house full. Plus my regular expenses and it can add up to quite a bit a month.  I can pay 5-7k a month on my cc's and I'm not rich.  We don't know all the details.  Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Better than a soft time!

Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Better than a soft time!

Smiley Wink

But worse than a soft pull Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 37
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

As an ex Centurion holder. They don't just give you gift cards every few months. Sorry squid, your story is crap.

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.