Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MACY'S card CL DOWN?!!!!

tag
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: MACY'S card CL DOWN?!!!!

@crosbyk1 wrote:

My 10k CL has not been lowered. I am kind of shocked because it has not been used in some time.

+1

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 11 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

So far my Store card is still intact $10,700. however my Visa they CLD $100 to $11900.  I owe a lot of money on the visa though so not sure that, that will be the last I see of them when I start making big payments in another couple months

Message 12 of 15
danisgods
Regular Contributor

So, i called Macy's they told me the reason they dropped it is because of outside credit history, well, my scores never changed from last month to this month, so i dont know whats going on, the thing is i told het i have forgotten to pay them, i paid them 4 days after due date, i really forgot, she told me it wasn't for sure,but that could be a reason as well, also i told het a thought it was because i havent used the card in the last month, she says it's possible too, but it only happens if you dont use your card fro over 6 months. So i asked about my request to have the visa logo on my card, she says she's seen it there but she cant tell why its taking so long for them to give me a decision (over a month) then she told me she'd put on the request again for the AMEX and not the visa since i told her i know they were exchanging and all, also asked if that'd generate a hard pull on my CR she says not at all.

So thats that people lets see what happens.

Thanks.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I think she is wrong, It is hard pull to upgrade to the visa or now amex.

The only thing I think you can get from Macys now without a credit pull is furniture line and they tell you they might have to pull.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

I think she is wrong, It is hard pull to upgrade to the visa or now amex.

The only thing I think you can get from Macys now without a credit pull is furniture line and they tell you they might have to pull.

Mine was a hard, that's for sure!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.