cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MACY'S finally reporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MACY'S finally reporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case any of our Macy's card holders are interested. I just received an alert from myFico and Macy's has reported to Equifax today. I'm kind of bummed because I actually have a huge balance. I'm at 20% utilization on my card only because they haven't been reporting. I figured I could skip paying them in full for the time being. Smiley Very Happy It didn't affect my score though. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MACY'S finally reporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked mine and it still says no activity. I bought one item and returned it but it should still post that its been used like highest balance record. Oh well
Message 2 of 12
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

Re: MACY'S finally reporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I got an alert from EQ today saying a new account is reporting. Logged in and seen my Macys reporting too. It shows up with the opened date of 10/2015 which is good cuz I was hoping it didnt say January 2016 lol as I am hoping to get in with Chase soon. And dont wanna ruin my 5/24 rule thingy. 

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah my EQ said an account that has been inactive for more than 5 months has become recently activeSmiley Surprised Glad it didn't hurt my score. 

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Macys Amex reported today middle of my statement cycle and thus far it is only Equifax.  It's a start and I happy because I just got a 10k CLI, 4K to 14k!  Now that looks nice on my report.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife's Macy's card finally updated this week to EQ (viewed on CK) and EX (viewed on CCT).  The weird thing is that it is reporting an on-time payment for Oct 2015 and nothing else for the entire year.  In fact, the last three months of 2014 are blank too:  on-time up til Oct 2014, on-time for Oct 2015, and nothing since.  Weird.

Oh well, I guess it's better than having a late payment on there!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My wife's Macy's card finally updated this week to EQ (viewed on CK) and EX (viewed on CCT).  The weird thing is that it is reporting an on-time payment for Oct 2015 and nothing else for the entire year.  In fact, the last three months of 2014 are blank too:  on-time up til Oct 2014, on-time for Oct 2015, and nothing since.  Weird.

Oh well, I guess it's better than having a late payment on there!

So,it is reporting on Experian.  I monitor my credit with Experian and nothing yet, only Equifax.  I will keep a look out.

Message 7 of 12
Involver
Valued Contributor

That is a deceptive number of exclamation points for a very banal thing.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for letting us know!
Message 9 of 12
fedxboy
Established Contributor

I see that my Macy's Amex has updated on different bureaus, with blank spaces for the 3 months, like others have said; however, I see the regular Macys store charge has yet to update on any of them!

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.