Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: MAZUMA credit union...seems like a fun place

Lol!!!
Message 21 of 39
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Post your results if you can.....I may try again in 6 months. Living in O.P. myself last few years!

Message 22 of 39
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Message 23 of 39
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I hear a quack.....

I hear a cluck Smiley Very Happy

I hear a rocket

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 24 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I hear a quack.....

I hear a cluck Smiley Very Happy

I hear a rocket

I hear a padlock.

Keep an eye out for moderators! Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 39
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

I bit the bullet and applied for a checking/savings with them....just need to sign and fax over signature

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 26 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Take... Really...are we the vocab police, seriously, thanks for the correction and calling me out in front of everyone
Message 27 of 39
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Take... Really...are we the vocab police, seriously, thanks for the correction and calling me out in front of everyone

it will be ok pizza!

Message 28 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Smiley Wink
Message 29 of 39
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

So... I live in a subburb of Kansas City, and saw this huge nice new building on the side that said Mazuma credit union!! Mmmmm, my interest peaked, did a little digging and found out that its a KC born credit union and been here since 1948??? They relocated their home offices to right down the street from where I live. 

They offer very simple banking, loans and 2 CC's...visa plat and visa plat secured, that's it.  They do all their own financing and approving locally. Everything is very basic, but when I did more research on google found out they have a lot of members, and over 100 employees working for them. I'm gonna go in the bank next week and really inquire about a few things just because...Smiley Wink

Please don't make this the new NASA.

Needed a good laugh on this Monday morning. I'm cracking up!

EX - 751 EQ - 732 TU - 752
Over $200k in revolving credit lines
10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.