Regular Contributor
flyingmd

MB AMEX Credit Card

Finally got it in overnight mail today after waiting 3 weeks since approval. What a cool looking card!!! (my app was initially cancelled because I had applied for the SPG within the prior 30 days. So Ihad faxed a request for reconsideration to their Media group, which handles the credit recon, FR, etc) Took them 3 weeks! But it was worth the wait. Can't wait to go to MB tommorrow and pick up that new SLS....LOL

Valued Contributor
mxp114

Re: MB AMEX Credit Card

Congrats and you should post a pic on the thread :smileywink: That's one card I haven't yet seen.

Super Contributor
CS800

I'm thinking it might look like this:

Established Contributor
KIPPIE12

I too, am contemplating apping for this card, and have been reading about it since it was launched recently thru Amex and MBFS.  Every time i make my MB payment, its right there in view taunting me to apply.  I will wait, however, as i recently opened  BOA and Citi in the last few months for things to age a little.

Big congrats on your approval!!

Current Score: EQ: 807 TU: 811 EX: 813 (Fico) 8/14
Goal Scores: 760 Across all 3-Finally

Citi TY Premier 36k| Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| CapOne 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Sams Discover 10k|Chase IHG Select Visa 26k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 10k
Chase IHG World MC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k
Valued Contributor
mxp114

Yeah CS800 but nothing like actually seeing a real card :smileywink: Sometimes the design depicted online isn't exactly what you get.

Frequent Contributor
Odiseous

[ Edited ]

mxp114 wrote:

Yeah CS800 but nothing like actually seeing a real card :smileywink: Sometimes the design depicted online isn't exactly what you get.

In this case;  what you see, is what you get. My MB AmEx looks identical to what's shown in the pic (aside from the Cx specfic info, naturally). 

Edit: Note: There are 2 you can App for. I can confirm the Blue one is the same as the pic. I cannot confirm this for the platinum card. 

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Frequent Contributor
raenys

Congrats!

It is a nice looking card.

This card not only flaunts AMEX status, but also MB status. Pretty clever those Amex folks.

Enjoy your car....opps I meant card....oh...I mean both! :smileyhappy: 

I love success stories!!

Regular Contributor
flyingmd

My card looks exactly like that. I tried to take a picture with my iphone but the posted pict is much better. Its a very nice looking card. I was debating whether to convert my Platinum card to the MB version VS the MB credit card. Ultimately I decided to just keep the Platinum as is and add the credit card version. Also just a note. If you sign up for the MB club, they will give you a voucher for $1000 credit toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle. I am pretty sure this can be combined along with one of the vouchers from the MB credit card/MB Platinum card.

Regular Contributor
flyingmd

Here is the link for the 1000$ voucher: http://www.mbca.org/benefit/2011-loyalty-rewards-program-us

Super Contributor
CS800

Here is the link for both the MB AMEX and the Plat AMEX

Notice the platinum  still has the 50k bonus with this application.

https://www.mbfs.com/mbfsr/en/misc/creditCard.do

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+