cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MERRILL+ discontinued will they replace?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MERRILL+ discontinued will they replace?

MERRILL + was one of the cards I had on my radar for when I step out of the garden next year. With it being discontinued and replaced by the BoA premium rewards card will Merrill ever come out with another card? I feel like I missed my opportunity at having a CC with a bull on the front lol
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: MERRILL+ discontinued will they replace?

@Anonymous wrote:
MERRILL + was one of the cards I had on my radar for when I step out of the garden next year. With it being discontinued and replaced by the BoA premium rewards card will Merrill ever come out with another card? I feel like I missed my opportunity at having a CC with a bull on the front lol

Merrill+ has been a sleeper.  With BA PR card, there is no need for the Merrill+ any more.  I'd see it stays dormant. I do not see it going away either any time soon.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Merrill + had no annual fee with the same rewards as the boA premium so that’s what made it attractive for me
Message 3 of 4
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
The Merrill + had no annual fee with the same rewards as the boA premium so that’s what made it attractive for me

Merrill+ never has the same benefits as the BA PR card.  It is supposed to be a premiumn card, but never had much earning power other than the signon bonus.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.