Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MINI App Spree

tag
jdeleon
Established Member

Re: MINI App Spree

@Creditaddict wrote:

Congrats and sounds like your doing great so far.

Next CLI Capital One

CLI CareCredit. (try for SP and if it's going to be a HP and you use the card then go for it... if it's done and you just keep it then don't proceed if they won't give you something on SP... BTW it counters, ask high.... like $3k+

So i made the Capital One Journey CLI request online and was approved for $500, so now im at $1000.

Message 21 of 27
jdeleon
Established Member

Do you think the Discover IT card with $2500 CL is good? should i call and see if they will give me something better? would it be a SP or HP if i were to do so, just opened yesterday so don't have the card yet.

I can't say thank you enough to everybody here, everyone has been helpful and very knowledgeable. I am not a nervous wreck anymore!

Message 22 of 27
PrettyPeacock
Contributor

I just want to say how proud I am to see some of today's youth act so responsible.  I am so glad you all have places like this site to help guide you and show you the ropes.  What I would have given to have information like this when I was young.  Heck we didn't even have the internet available like today when I was 22.  It is so refreshing to see this kind of path you are on.  Keep up the great work and I hope your road in life is paved with as little money stress as possible.

Cheers to you!!  Smiley Happy

4/13 CS from TU 599 11/3/13 Current FICO TU: 672, EQ 680
Negs: BK charged-off Jan '09, KS tax lien PAID, but still trying to figure out how to get it removed and 10 IIB accounts
Happiness: Merrick $750  |  Cap One $300  |  USBank $300  |  Victoria's Secret $500  |  The Buckle $250  |  JCrew $250  |  Express $250  |  Cap One $2000(AU)  |  Fingerhut $850 | Kohls (AU) $3000
Goals are 760 to buy a home & to stay in the Garden til 2/14
Message 23 of 27
jdeleon
Established Member

@PrettyPeacock wrote:

I just want to say how proud I am to see some of today's youth act so responsible.  I am so glad you all have places like this site to help guide you and show you the ropes.  What I would have given to have information like this when I was young.  Heck we didn't even have the internet available like today when I was 22.  It is so refreshing to see this kind of path you are on.  Keep up the great work and I hope your road in life is paved with as little money stress as possible.

thanks! it seems as if i am the only one with financial sense in my house. So in order to avoid the problems everyone else got them selves in, i am diligent about doing the right thing and preparing for my future.

Message 24 of 27
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Congrats!!  Those aresome very nice limits to be starting with!! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 25 of 27
zeusta20
Established Contributor

@jdeleon wrote:

@PrettyPeacock wrote:

thanks! it seems as if i am the only one with financial sense in my house. So in order to avoid the problems everyone else got them selves in, i am diligent about doing the right thing and preparing for my future.

Thats EXACTLY the same way I feel. Luckily i'm the youngest out of my family, and i'm the one with better credit than everybody else! Even my sister, WHO IS 6 YRS OLDER THAN ME, was asking for me to co-sign on a house with her because she needed someone with good credit to be on the loan in order for her to qualify for the amount she was trying to get. But of course I said "no"...lol. I had already added her onto my amex as an AU so it could boost her CS. Signing on a home loan was going a little far though.lol.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 26 of 27
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your cards and your AMEX CLI after 61 days will be sweeter!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.