Took me 3 hours to change the addresses on all the credt cards Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MOVING IS TERRIBLE!

@Creditaddict wrote:

LOL.  You'll need to hire help to manage your cards!    But I still think Ron1 has 3X as many as you.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

LOL.  You'll need to hire help to manage your cards!    But I still think Ron1 has 3X as many as you.  

yes! I'm working on it just as fast as I can Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 9
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

I just saw the title of the thread and felt a moral and civic duty to come post my wholehearted agreement.

Message 4 of 9
alinoapa
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

LOL

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Understand! Also, some creditors seem to get nervous when we move. I have moved every one to five years and it hurt my FICO Scores. Also, they really dig on "owning" your residence with more than two years.
Message 6 of 9
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Egads I am still doing that 2 months after moving!  Atleast you got it done!  I always think of something else I should of changed after I realize I am not getting all the mail I used to!

Message 7 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I started a list weeks ago and put the forward in over a week ago to start 1 week before I will no longer be at old place so I can make sure to get any misses and forgets!
Message 8 of 9
msbia
Established Contributor

CA I know what you mean! I just finished moving in TODAY from down south up north. What I did was make a list of all card on my iPhone notes, and I started from the top doing the changes of address. Mine was easier since I had them categorized by USAA and GE basically lol. Then I added Discover, NFCU and my CU. Got 'er done in two days, easy peasy....but in your case.... Smiley Very Happy Keep on pluggin' champ!

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.