Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR points transfer between cards

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

MR points transfer between cards

When I logged in Amex, I saw something like "Reward points are across multiple cards". How do I transfer the points between my PRG and ED, just like Freedom and CSP.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: MR points transfer between cards

@DigitalArk wrote:
When I logged in Amex, I saw something like "Reward points are across multiple cards". How do I transfer the points between my PRG and ED, just like Freedom and CSP.

They should all pool into one membership rewards account, so if you go to the redemption portal they should all be available to use. 

Message 2 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

They should all pool into one membership rewards account, so if you go to the redemption portal they should all be available to use. 

Yes, Citi does the pooling as well with TYP.  The Chase need to manually transfer is strange

Message 3 of 6
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

In that case, what if I cancel my PRG in the future and just keep my ED, would I lose all the points I have earned on PRG?
Message 4 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:
In that case, what if I cancel my PRG in the future and just keep my ED, would I lose all the points I have earned on PRG?

Nope

Message 5 of 6
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Thank you all! USAA does the pooling as well with usaa rewards. Chase is special, I guess.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.