Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTV® Visa® Card From Capital One®

tag
clumsymoon
Valued Member

MTV® Visa® Card From Capital One®

Trying to break away from my bank credit card and looking for a new one. Does anyone have any experience with the MTV® Visa® Card From Capital One®? What type of credit limits do they offer? How tough is it to get the card? I have a decent credit score but tons of student loan debt, but no negatives either. Any input would be appreciated!

Starting Score: 641
Current Score: 680
Goal Score: 730

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
anybodii
New Contributor

Re: MTV® Visa® Card From Capital One®

Cap pulls all 3 credit reports, try Chase or CITI  I hate my Cap1 card.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One is a good trade line.  I've had them for about ten years and I have only myself to blame for the few problems I've had with them (I also purchased two cars through them.)

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're wanting to go with Cap1, go with the no hassle cash rewards card, IMO. It's their best card, besides Venture. The rewards are pretty decent and AF is totally worth it.

As stated above, any Cap1 card will pull all 3 CRA's.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also if your credit is excellent, the prime no hassle card has no AF. Then there's the venture and platinum prestige (lower interest if you keep a balance). Personally I like the venture.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.