Frequent Contributor
DrJim

MY CR's Will Have Nervous Breakdown

This month will see:

1.  Addition of $14K credit line

2.  Addition of $416K mortgage after third payment

3.  Payoff of signature loan 2 years early.

Think I need to wait 6 to 12 months for all the dust to settle.  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K,
Frequent Contributor
Razeus

Re: MY CR's Will Have Nervous Breakdown

Congrats.

I'm feeling the same way about mine.

I got all my new lines in August and any time now, I'll have

AMEX Zync NPSL

AMEX BCE $1k

Discover It $10k

Chase Freedom $5k

GE Care Credit $2k

Wells Fargo Mortgage - $169k

all reporting.  Not sure how long it takes for mortgages to show up, but I'm assuming my 6 new lines of credit are going to report by the end of this month and do some serious damage.  This is why I'm in the garden for at least 6 months, maybe a year.

My Wallet:
Discover It $14,300 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7,500 | Chase Freedom $5,000 | Citi Simplicity $5,000 | AMEX BCE $3,000 | Paypal Extras Platinum $5,000 | Wells Fargo $1,000 | AMEX Zync NPSL
Frequent Contributor
DrJim

Re: MY CR's Will Have Nervous Breakdown

My mortgage is with WF also.  Preapproved by NFCU and BB&T totally dropped the ball.  LO said she was sick, then her child sick, then on vacation!???

WF was great.  Slow out the gate, but responsive after that.

It doesn't effect my score, but this month my AMEX Delta Gold also went to Platinum and my NFCU cash rewards went to a Visa Signature account.  All-in-all a very busy credit month.

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K,

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}