Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's AMEX

tag
danisgods
Regular Contributor

Macy's AMEX

So i called last night to get an update on my store card to an AMEX one.

I was informed that i had to do it online or at the store only.

I though that was bull, so i didn't question the rep. i called right after and an english speaker rep picked up and told me it would've been a hard pull, and it will take one billing cycle for me to know if i was approved, weird, but i was like ok... so i asked why my limit was lowered again(they lowered it once), he said it has nothing to do with me carring a balance(for the past two months, just PIF before calling last night) he stated that it has to do with outside credit status, well, i figure i've aquired too many credit cards lately , so that might be it, but i didn't care much since they dont report CL and i still cant spend all my limit even after they lowered , so....

We'll see what happens , im gonna update you guys in a month....

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imua
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's AMEX

my macy's AMEX reports my CL to EX and EQ (but it's not even a TL on TU).  (i just pulled all 3 CRs yesterday).

it's the macy's store card (that reports as a TL on all 3 CRs) that no longer reports a CL (macy's used to report a CL, but no longer do so).

Message 2 of 4
danisgods
Regular Contributor

thats what i tried to say, that i didnt care my limit when down because they dont report it, i have a in store card.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Imua
Frequent Contributor

somehow i thought you meant the macy's AMEX didn't report CL... sorry for the confusion Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.