Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's April Statement

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's April Statement

@Mike360 wrote:
I thought my $200 Target Red Card was bad.

@TeeandDee wrote:

Still stuck at $100.....the card is pretty much useless with this limit.  Such a let down. Smiley Mad

LOL!!!!! Crazy right?!  They said I can't request a CLI until June.  So it's in my sock drawer collecting dust!  If I had a decent CL I'd be using the heck out it because I love Macy's and shop there often.  What a waste!

Slowly building....
Message 11 of 14
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Just got my new Macy's on Thursday with a $500 cl.  I've put $428 on it so far and got 85 bucks off with my 20% opening discount.  Now, I've paid them $100 already to bring my utilization down under 50% and will pay off or not by May 6.  Smiley LOL

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just went to check husbands account and still nothing! This is for his April statement too. 

What gives Macys?!

Message 13 of 14
dmbtay
Regular Contributor

weird, march statement shows a credit limit of $2500.  nothing yet reported to the CRAs, hopefully by next month!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.