Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's, Bloomingdales But Not Target Or Walmart :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy's, Bloomingdales But Not Target Or Walmart :(

So I Realize That I Am Rebuilding, But It Just Doesn't Make Sense That I Can Be Approved For Macy's And Bloomingdals, But Not Target Or Walmart....

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's, Bloomingdales But Not Target Or Walmart :(

@Anonymous wrote:

So I Realize That I Am Rebuilding, But It Just Doesn't Make Sense That I Can Be Approved For Macy's And Bloomingdals, But Not Target Or Walmart....

Different creditors = different standards.  Funny how there's not necessarily any rhyme or reason for these approvals/denials.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 4
sweetschuni
New Contributor

Now that IS pretty cooky

Licensed REALTOR in the state of Georgia - "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing" Theodore Roosevelt

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Each creditor is going to have different requirements (and reports they look at).

Macy's and Bloomingdales both use the same bank, Department Stores National Bank. Target has their own bank, Walmart I think is GECRB.

I'm guessing they didn't all pull the same report, so it might be worth seeing how your reports differ. If they don't.. then it's just the different requirements.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.