Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's CLI Info?

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI Info?

So she had a $600 inital limit from 2011. We asked today for $2000 through chat and they countered with $1500. Not bad!

Hope it really was a soft pull though. 

Message 11 of 31
trung222

so i just request a credit line increase on my card approved double my limit to $5000 through chat and they said it's a hard pull. Thanks for the info by the way

Message 12 of 31
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Congrats to both of you! My DS asked for a CLI and was denied with a HP and after a couple of months she closed it last month. My dad which Im as an AU has had the Macys Gold Card since 2010 and is currently at $1,800 he got an auto cl of $300 4 months ago. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 13 of 31
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

It used to be SP's for me. My last request was denied on new years day and it resulted in a HP. Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kayvee_ wrote:

It used to be SP's for me. My last request was denied on new years day and it resulted in a HP. Smiley Sad

that's to bad... they always say its a hp these days but it still seems to be 99% sp...

Message 15 of 31
shane82388
Established Contributor

What bureau do they pull? I'll check if it was...
Message 16 of 31
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

They usually HP Experian so you might need to take a look at it... If there's no hard inquiry on Experian then your CLI was granted based on the last SP on Equifax,,,. My mom has requested three CLIs on her Macys store account, two of them have been hard inquiries on EXP and one was based on EQ (SP)
Message 17 of 31
shane82388
Established Contributor

I checked Experian through credit.com and it showed only 1 inqury from 4/2013...so i think we are in the clear?

Message 18 of 31
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Opened mine Jan '13 with a $300 CL. In the midst of my rebuild at the time (still am now but much better file since Jan)

Used it 2 times, PIF both times

Asked for $1000 total CL via chat Sunday night, they said I needed to call for further review.

I planned on calling today (I forgot yesterday) but I called and checked the automated line for the heck of it & CL is now $1000.00

NO HP alert yet, chat message asked permission to review my report, so we'll see if any were pulled.

Message 19 of 31
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

I checked Experian through credit.com and it showed only 1 inqury from 4/2013...so i think we are in the clear?

You should use Credit Karma+Credit Sesame with Credit monitoring. It'll send you an e-mail whenever there's changes such as a new card showing up on your record and new inquiries.

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.