Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's CLI Online: Hard Pull?

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI Online: Hard Pull?

I hear ya I was able to get Bloomingdales and Macy's at 13,000 which is plenty enough lol
Message 11 of 15
SMikulski49
Regular Contributor

Yeah I got a CLI recently and it was HP. It not even worth asking them if they can do a SP cz they don't know the differance. I asked if mine was going to be a SP and I was told that it would be a SP, I knew in the back of my mind that it's a hard pull based on what people said here. I got a nice increase but at the end of the day it was a HP.  The two customer pepresentative did not know the difference between HP and SP.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

SMikulski49 wrote:.  The two customer service representatives did not know the difference between HP and SP.

What a shame that company employees don't understand how the system they are monitoring works. Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Macy's is hp for all cli's now. If you call in eq may be pulled (it was in my case). On line it's tu.

With the high limits most of us got last summer when they merged the major purchase account with the regular one, in my case a $6800 limit on the store side is enough. I don't want a hard pull. On the Am Ex side I'll do it. 

Again, no pull here.  Cli in early March on Equifax account review from January

ETA: As I said in my original post I'm sure I got lucky but it's not ALWAYS a hp

Message 14 of 15
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Just wanted to share I did one 4 months ago via online, got the increase in 2 days. No hard pull, and i just did another via online last week was told to call in and spoke with a rep and got another 400 yesterday. Both times soft pull so I guess ymmv.

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.