Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's CLI

tag
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI

@creditnocash wrote:
Thanks this was in July. And congrats to you. Was the club account a hard pull? What are your reports looking like? I had high util(50%) and about 4 new inq other then that no baddies. I guess they want me to charge 3k on that 24% apr lol

Thanks!! Yes, unfortunately the Club Account ended up being a hard pull even though the Cust. Service Rep said it wouldn't be! UGH!!!Smiley Mad  My utl was at about  30% at the time and my report has no baddies and no late payments.  I didn't know it would report as a separate account until I received an alert about it.  It helped my utl so I can't complain. lol!  

Message 11 of 16
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

who finances the macys card?

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Tommy5746 wrote:

who finances the macys card?

Store Card Federated, I believe trickles to a Citi somewhere in that!!!

As far as different reporting lines, they sure do... I have 4! store, amex, club, then i just always have a 4th sitting there... 

Message 13 of 16
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

SP on EQ

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 14 of 16
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Juan123 wrote:

you can do macys CLI's online???? since when?!?! or is yours an amex?

If you sign into your credit account, click on contact credit services and do a live chat.  They'll review your account there.    

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 15 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I think it might just be the Macy's Amex, but you can now do CLI on that account through your online account.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.