Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI

I've spent around $1800 this year on 3 accounts.

One account went from $2000 to $4900

Second account went from $1500 to $3300

Needless to say, I like Macy's.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Moderator Emeritus

concorduser wrote:

llecs wrote:

Ditto. How much are you spending each month or quarter?

Between business and personal I spend about $8K on the cards and always do PIF.

$8k on Macys?

Super Contributor

llecs wrote:

concorduser wrote:

llecs wrote:

Ditto. How much are you spending each month or quarter?

Between business and personal I spend about $8K on the cards and always do PIF.

$8k on Macys?

I meant on all the cards / month.
Regular Contributor

concorduser wrote:

By the way my App for GEMB/Universal Declined. I guess there is not much loss in not getting that card since I got Soverign Amex Card. Now my Real Amex Platinum card is going to the sock drawer.

I'm confused; yesterday and then above in this thread you point out that you did a product change , Plat. to Gold. If you no longer have the Platinum.....how do you sock drawer the card?  OR,,,,,,,,did you mean that you did the change and are now going to sock drawer the Gold card.??????????????

Charge_it

Regular Contributor

Op wrote :

What were your spending habits like? PIF I take it?

Concorduser responded :

Yep. Always PIF. I don't like to pay my hard earned money, even a penny in the interest charges.

Concorduser, I just want to point out and make sure that you realize that paying AFs on a number of cards, as you say you do, is as bad or worse than interests.

Charge_it

Valued Contributor

How often do they grant CLI's? I opened my account in november i believe! Ive heard 3 months and then i heard it was 6months.
Frequent Contributor

yOU CAN ASK FOR GUIDE LINE INCREASE EVERY THREE MONTHS. HAS ANYONE RECEIVED A GUIDELINE INCREASE WITH A BALANCE ON THEIR CARD?

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.