Regular Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI

creditnocash wrote:
Thanks this was in July. And congrats to you. Was the club account a hard pull? What are your reports looking like? I had high util(50%) and about 4 new inq other then that no baddies. I guess they want me to charge 3k on that 24% apr lol

Thanks!! Yes, unfortunately the Club Account ended up being a hard pull even though the Cust. Service Rep said it wouldn't be! UGH!!!:smileymad:  My utl was at about  30% at the time and my report has no baddies and no late payments.  I didn't know it would report as a separate account until I received an alert about it.  It helped my utl so I can't complain. lol!  

Regular Contributor

who finances the macys card?

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit :smileyhappy:
Epic Contributor

Tommy5746 wrote:

who finances the macys card?

Store Card Federated, I believe trickles to a Citi somewhere in that!!!

As far as different reporting lines, they sure do... I have 4! store, amex, club, then i just always have a 4th sitting there... 

Fico Scores: EQ- 647., TU 705 Sync, EX 700 (04/07/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
80 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor

SP on EQ

Valued Contributor

Juan123 wrote:

you can do macys CLI's online???? since when?!?! or is yours an amex?

If you sign into your credit account, click on contact credit services and do a live chat.  They'll review your account there.    

Epic Contributor

I think it might just be the Macy's Amex, but you can now do CLI on that account through your online account.

Fico Scores: EQ- 647., TU 705 Sync, EX 700 (04/07/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
80 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.