cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's CLI

Super Contributor

Macy's CLI

I called and asked for CLI on my Macy's Card. They increased it to Cl $3200 from CL $1800 and thanked me for being a good customer. Smiley Happy

 

I guess Amex has thing or two to learn from Macy's.....Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI

Congrats!

 

Amex could take lessons from alot of companies at the rate they are going.

Message 2 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI


stef37 wrote:

Congrats!

 

Amex could take lessons from alot of companies at the rate they are going.


 

By the way my App for GEMB/Universal Declined. I guess there is not much loss in not getting that card since I got Soverign Amex Card. Now my Real Amex Platinum card is going to the sock drawer.
Message 3 of 17
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Macy's CLI

Congrats Concord.....

 

What were your spending habits like? PIF I take it?

Message 4 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI


llecs wrote:

Congrats Concord.....

 

What were your spending habits like? PIF I take it?


 

Yep. Always PIF. I dont like to pay my hard earned money, even a penny in the interest charges.
Message 5 of 17
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Macy's CLI


concorduser wrote:

llecs wrote:

Congrats Concord.....

 

What were your spending habits like? PIF I take it?


 

Yep. Always PIF. I dont like to pay my hard earned money, even a penny in the interest charges.

 

Ditto. How much are you spending each month or quarter?

 

 

Message 6 of 17
Epic Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI

me? I have spent over 4k in the last 3 months and have obviously made about 12 payments since my limit was only 1k and the account was blocked for over 30 days due to large purchases and large payments!

Now I make all my payments in store with my debit card so they are instant and no hold on account.

Message 7 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI


llecs wrote:

concorduser wrote:

llecs wrote:

Congrats Concord.....

 

What were your spending habits like? PIF I take it?


 

Yep. Always PIF. I dont like to pay my hard earned money, even a penny in the interest charges.

 

Ditto. How much are you spending each month or quarter?

 

 


 

Between business and personal I spend about $8K on the cards and always do PIF.
Message 8 of 17
Regular Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI


concorduser wrote:


 

By the way my App for GEMB/Universal Declined. I guess there is not much loss in not getting that card since I got Soverign Amex Card. Now my Real Amex Platinum card is going to the sock drawer.

 

Concord, you wrote yesterday that you did a product change from Platinum to Gold Amex ?

 

NMN

Message 9 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI


notmyname wrote:

concorduser wrote:


 

By the way my App for GEMB/Universal Declined. I guess there is not much loss in not getting that card since I got Soverign Amex Card. Now my Real Amex Platinum card is going to the sock drawer.

 

Concord, you wrote yesterday that you did a product change from Platinum to Gold Amex ?

 

 

NMN


Yes, I did a product change from Platinum to Gold. I am going to keep my Gold Charge Card Card. I have no plans of closing that card. I'll use Sovereign / FIA issed Card in addition to my Gold Card. Hopefull one day in the future Amex will figure out what they want to do with their customers. I have no hard feelings. I'll keep my Amex Gold Charge and also I got an AU card for my 16 yeaar old daughter and I am encouraging her to use her Gold Card for all the charges.

Message 10 of 17