Super Contributor
Ron1

Re: Macy's Card CLI denial!!!

I just checked MPM and they pulled HP on Experian.

:smileysad:

Ron.

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Ok ...where IS Credditaddict? 

Sorry to hear about the whole thing.  When you spoke to someone there, did they transfer you to the Credit Department or was the 1st CSR the one that submitted the CLI?  Did they mention whether it was going to be SP/HP?

Regular Contributor
parkman

Hopefully, especially since it was a hard pull, you'll get a letter in the mail explaining why you got denied (and then share it with us plebs.)
All I have for this forum is bubblegum and anecdotal evidence, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
09Lexie

That really bites! i guess you are the .01% that received a HP :smileyfrustrated:

Valued Contributor
annielorie

Hey there please tell me you are going to recon?  If all is as you say try on Monday and state your case, I cant believe you are going to take this, in this economy macys shocks me

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Valued Contributor
FinStar

annielorie wrote:

Hey there please tell me you are going to recon?  If all is as you say try on Monday and state your case, I cant believe you are going to take this, in this economy macys shocks me

Ron may likely need to wait for the letter since Macy's will not disclose the reasons.

Super Contributor
Ron1

FinStar wrote:

Ok ...where IS Credditaddict? 

Sorry to hear about the whole thing.  When you spoke to someone there, did they transfer you to the Credit Department or was the 1st CSR the one that submitted the CLI?  Did they mention whether it was going to be SP/HP?

That's ok.  Yes, they did, They didn't mention it was going to be HP. All they told me they were going to credit check.

Ron.

Super Contributor
Ron1

09Lexie wrote:

That really bites! i guess you are the .01% that received a HP :smileyfrustrated:

That's ok.  I am going to apply for anything.

Ron.

Super Contributor
Ron1

FinStar wrote:

annielorie wrote:

Ron may likely need to wait for the letter since Macy's will not disclose the reasons.

It is going to be lame reason like too many inquiries within 12 months, too many account with balances. They should have told me not giving out CLI.

Ron.

Regular Contributor
Jbb2788

I am shocked to hear this. Macy's increased me from $700 to $10,000 this week and I have good credit but not stellar by any means. They even denied me for the AMEX upgrade. 

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}