Did you mean: 

Macy's Merging

tag
sunkissed
Established Contributor

Re: Macy's Merging

Am I the only one still unable to access my account online:

MacysError.png

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 111 of 125
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

GOOD Monday Morning!

I was finally able to check my Macy's account online this morning. I'm ELATED to report that ALL of my credit lines combined for a grand total of a $12,500 credit limit! Totally WINNING! Smiley Very Happy

*$2,500 Regular Store Limit

*$5,000 Club Account

*$5,000 Special Events

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 112 of 125
-Furbz-
Contributor

still cant access the macys online.. and cant do payment either

Message 113 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

All my Macy's Account were consolidated

Consolidated limits:

Club =$5000

Major Purchase =$5000

Credit Card =$1500

Consolidated =$11500

Called to request CLI for the credit card to even $5000 and was approved.

Consolidated now is $15000

For those that were worriedc that their special accounts wouldn't be included.

Whew!!!

Message 114 of 125
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@-Furbz- wrote:

still cant access the macys online.. and cant do payment either

Hmmm. Not sure why. Things seem to be okay with their site now. Did you click on the "update your profile" link first?

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 115 of 125
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

image.jpg

Message 116 of 125
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@sunkissed wrote:

Am I the only one still unable to access my account online:

MacysError.png

No  it won't let me access it at all. 

Message 117 of 125
-Furbz-
Contributor

i was finally able to log in. There was an error with my Macys card number. The last digit was off. I usually just shop at the store instead of the web.

My account had been hacked last year and i got a new card, i guess i never updated the profile on the web.

any one that is having issues with logging to the credit part of macy's make sure to update your card information.

Message 118 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am just ELATED right now. Heart I am a little late on the Macys merger/consolidation news. I knew it was happening but didn't keep up with the myfico peeps on what was happening.  I just logged into my Macys account to make my monthly payment and noticed my combined CL is $11,000 (1k regular limit merged with 5k jewelery line and 5k special events line).  I am so happy I joined the forum last month and learned about the jewelry and special events lines.  I just added them and never used them and merely hoped they would merge. I never received a statement showing the new lines or any letter regarding them.

One question though, can we now use the *new merged limit for anything?? Meaning now that the lines have merged, do I have 11k available to spend however I want at Macys (not that I will), or am I still limited to 1k for retail ... 5k for jewelery..etc?? Anyone know??

Message 119 of 125
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Its a Credit Line, it can be used for whatever in there store, beds clothes etc, anything.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 120 of 125
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.