Senior Contributor

Macy's New Credit Website -- OMG!!

[ Edited ]

I just got a strange email from Macys me thanking for making a payment. Well I didn't make a payment online, I paid in the store last week when I scurried over to buy some socks for usage on my card. So I logged in to see if something had happened and...

The credit section of the Macy's website is completely new and beautiful, including PDF statements!

OMG! I am overwhelmed! A change that had to come, but at least five years past due. Very nice!

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 09-01-2009 09:20 PM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's New Credit Website -- OMG!!

I agree with you CWCD, their old site was terrible.
TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Established Contributor

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

I just got a strange email from Macys thanking for making a payment. Well I didn't make a payment online, I paid in the store last week when I scurried over to buy some socks and get usage on my card. So I logged in to see if something had happened and...

The credit section of the Macy's website is completely new a beautiful, including PDF statements!

OMG! I am overwhelmed! A change that had to come, but at least five years past due. Very nice!

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 09-01-2009 09:15 PM

As we discussed in another thread you stated those were "some" socks! Now I actually believe you.LOL:smileyvery-happy:

Senior Contributor

I really wasn't kidding. I posted in the other thread regarding the insane discounts they gave me on that purchase. I have no idea how they make any money.
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

ya ok...I will never really know for sure...will I?(not about the discount but how very nice they were!)

Message Edited by plasticman on 09-01-2009 06:25 PM
Established Contributor

BTW...I publicy apologize to the OP and members for straying OT.!
Senior Contributor

plasticman wrote:

This isn't parochial school. Your knuckles are safe from the ruler.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]
Sounds good! People keep talking about their discounts, but there seems to be more exclusions than anything. I bought a watch for the "use your new account" discount and it wasn't eligible, a Fossil watch!?!?
Message Edited by Safe4Me2 on 09-01-2009 07:16 PM
Senior Contributor

Safe4Me2 wrote:
Sounds good! People keep talking about their discounts, but there seems to be more exclusions than anything. I bought a watch for the "use your new account" discount and it wasn't eligible, a Fossil watch!?!?

Gotta read the fine print - always!

Established Contributor

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

plasticman wrote:

This isn't parochial school. Your knuckles are safe from the ruler.

LOL!:smileyvery-happy:

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.