CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's OFFICIALLY reporting MY limit

I wonder if I have to trigger it by buying something

Message 11 of 25
Sophiamarie
New Contributor

Well I just checked Experian and it's still reporting my June statement.  Macys always updates to my CRAs on the 6th, I wonder why it didnt this time Smiley Sad  Credit Limit still N/A!!

EXP 725 (Amex) EQ 678 TU 735
Message 12 of 25
CS800
Super Contributor

@Sophiamarie wrote:

Well I just checked Experian and it's still reporting my June statement.  Macys always updates to my CRAs on the 6th, I wonder why it didnt this time Smiley Sad  Credit Limit still N/A!!

Same here, on my EX i see June still.

Message 13 of 25
hotpoint
Regular Contributor

This is great info, but I think it's important to note your pymt. due date and location. My due date is on the 11th/12th' located in CA ... Currently not updated. Anxiously waiting for the update ... HotPoint "when you look at thinks differently, thinks begin to change." -- Wayne Dyer
Message 14 of 25
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Sophiamarie wrote:

Macy's has not updated to the CRA for me either.  It's been since May!  Macy's usually updates on the 27th for me.  And they are still showing my CL as N/A.  

Slowly building....
Message 15 of 25
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I think the last few statements have noted that beginning with your July statement, your account would be managed based on your CL that has been posted for a few months but not reported. So this month's statement will report a CL, mine just closed so I am awaiting the update.

Message 16 of 25
jrodzmc09
Contributor

They are reporting my CL to EXP, but why is my High Balance the same from months ago? When I havent even been using my card to charge more than $50? Is anyone having this same issue?
USAA PLATINUM MC: $9.5k | CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED: $5k | NFCU FLAGSHIP REWARDS: $5k | USAA VFW REWARDS: $4k | BARCLAYS FINANCING VISA: $2.3k | CHASE AMAZON REWARDS: $2k | DISCOVER IT: $1k | AMEX BCP: $1K | PAYPAL SC: $1.3k | MACYS: $1.2k | EXPRESS: $600 | NFCU LOC: $2.5k | NFCU AUTO LOAN: $21k
Message 17 of 25
CS800
Super Contributor

My TU and EQ still showing blank credit limit

Message 18 of 25
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

My tu and expierian report show the line but have not updated. I carried a balance so they would report it but have since paid it off. Due date is August 17th. The purchase is on my last statement though. And it's already pif

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 19 of 25
sunshine24
New Contributor

I had to bug them to get them to report because they hadn't reported mine since May either. Not the first time I've bugged them to report, either. I send them a message from my account and they always tell me that it's the CRA who is slow but then I notice they report a few days after I bug them. When they finally did it a couple of days ago, they reported it with MY LIMIT of $1,500! When I opened my account in March 2011 they told me over the phone my limit was $500 and they'd never reported the limit until this month. And they gave me an increase without me asking. Woooo!  

Starting Score: 608 EQ (FICO) 8/11/11
Current Score: 713 EQ (FICO) 2/14/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.