Super Contributor
CS800

Re: Macy's OFFICIALLY reporting MY limit

I wonder if I have to trigger it by buying something

New Contributor
Sophiamarie

[ Edited ]

Well I just checked Experian and it's still reporting my June statement.  Macys always updates to my CRAs on the 6th, I wonder why it didnt this time :smileysad:  Credit Limit still N/A!!

EXP 725 (Amex) EQ 678 TU 735
Super Contributor
CS800

Sophiamarie wrote:

Well I just checked Experian and it's still reporting my June statement.  Macys always updates to my CRAs on the 6th, I wonder why it didnt this time :smileysad:  Credit Limit still N/A!!

Same here, on my EX i see June still.

Regular Contributor
hotpoint

[ Edited ]
This is great info, but I think it's important to note your pymt. due date and location. My due date is on the 11th/12th' located in CA ... Currently not updated. Anxiously waiting for the update ... HotPoint "when you look at thinks differently, thinks begin to change." -- Wayne Dyer
Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee

Sophiamarie wrote:

Macy's has not updated to the CRA for me either.  It's been since May!  Macy's usually updates on the 27th for me.  And they are still showing my CL as N/A.  

Slowly building....
Valued Contributor
mxp114

I think the last few statements have noted that beginning with your July statement, your account would be managed based on your CL that has been posted for a few months but not reported. So this month's statement will report a CL, mine just closed so I am awaiting the update.

Contributor
jrodzmc09

They are reporting my CL to EXP, but why is my High Balance the same from months ago? When I havent even been using my card to charge more than $50? Is anyone having this same issue?
USAA PLATINUM MC: $9.5k | CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED: $5k | NFCU FLAGSHIP REWARDS: $5k | USAA VFW REWARDS: $4k | BARCLAYS FINANCING VISA: $2.3k | CHASE AMAZON REWARDS: $2k | DISCOVER IT: $1k | AMEX BCP: $1K | PAYPAL SC: $1.3k | MACYS: $1.2k | EXPRESS: $600 | NFCU LOC: $2.5k | NFCU AUTO LOAN: $21k
Super Contributor
CS800

My TU and EQ still showing blank credit limit

Valued Contributor
creditnocash

My tu and expierian report show the line but have not updated. I carried a balance so they would report it but have since paid it off. Due date is August 17th. The purchase is on my last statement though. And it's already pif
Current: Discover Fico 701 10/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
New Contributor
sunshine24

I had to bug them to get them to report because they hadn't reported mine since May either. Not the first time I've bugged them to report, either. I send them a message from my account and they always tell me that it's the CRA who is slow but then I notice they report a few days after I bug them. When they finally did it a couple of days ago, they reported it with MY LIMIT of $1,500! When I opened my account in March 2011 they told me over the phone my limit was $500 and they'd never reported the limit until this month. And they gave me an increase without me asking. Woooo!  

Starting Score: 608 EQ (FICO) 8/11/11
Current Score: 713 EQ (FICO) 2/14/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}