Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Reporting

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macy's Reporting

CLI have always been soft for me but almost all the reps these days say it's hard... and several months ago I had a thread going about going up the food chain 1 or 2 managers who would not tell me it was soft or agree to me stating it was a soft but finally just said "it's done the same way your last one was" So you mean soft!? her again - "Again it will be the same way it was last time."
Message 21 of 27
namvet
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
CLI have always been soft for me but almost all the reps these days say it's hard... and several months ago I had a thread going about going up the food chain 1 or 2 managers who would not tell me it was soft or agree to me stating it was a soft but finally just said "it's done the same way your last one was" So you mean soft!? her again - "Again it will be the same way it was last time."

According to lendio.com (Aug 2011) only 31% of men and 26% of women actually know the difference between a Hard Pull and a soft pull.  Imagine that!

Message 22 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@namvet wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

According to lendio.com (Aug 2011) only 31% of men and 26% of women actually know the difference between a Hard Pull and a soft pull.  Imagine that!

That is so sad... that would take 5 minutes in training to say we do soft pulls for CLI and this is what that means, however if the customer wants to upgrade to Amex or "Sometimes" when opening a major purchase account it will be HP and this is what that means.  oh wait, Peggy still wouldn't get it... Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 27
learnin113
Established Contributor

So my statement cut again and still no CL, has anyone beside the OP seen a CL reported so far.  Is this ever gonna happen?

Update:  I just noticed this on the bottom of the statement " In the coming months, your Macy's store accounts will be managed according to a credit limit.  The credit limit for your account will appear on a future statement along with information about this change."

So it looks like they're still working on it.

Message 24 of 27
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

@learnin113 wrote:

So my statement cut again and still no CL, has anyone beside the OP seen a CL reported so far.  Is this ever gonna happen?

Update:  I just noticed this on the bottom of the statement " In the coming months, your Macy's store accounts will be managed according to a credit limit.  The credit limit for your account will appear on a future statement along with information about this change."

So it looks like they're still working on it.

I've been meaning to update this thread but kept forgetting--my TU credit report has been updated since my Macy's statement cut at the beginning of the month. I had only had the card since December or so. Still no Macy's tradeline on EQ, and not sure what's showing on EX this month.

TU:

1st month showed revolving account, no credit limit noted

2nd month showed revolving account, credit limit $100

3rd month (this month) shows revolving account, no credit limit noted

EX:

1st month showed revolving account, credit limit N/A

2nd month showed credit card, credit limit $100

3rd month (this month) no new data

My Macy's statement doesn't list a limit. Not sure what the deal is. I've been following the $0 balance on all accounts except 1 with <9% util rule, so the change from revolving to credit (and back to revolving?) hopefully hasn't affected me.

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 25 of 27
learnin113
Established Contributor

Wow, so it looks like they just cant make up their mind. Smiley Indifferent

Message 26 of 27
littlesister
Contributor

I chatted on line with a rep and she told me it would be reported by May !

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.