cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Store Payment and then All available lines with Macy's... Nice Surprise!

tag
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's Store Payment and then All available lines with Macy's... Nice Surprise!

To be honest it took me a me a few logins to figure that out........till then I was a service desk payer due to my low CL

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 11 of 13
tray
Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's Store Payment and then All available lines with Macy's... Nice Surprise!

@tcbofade wrote:

@tray wrote:

@bbb3601 wrote:

me too. I PIF my walmart atleast 3 times a month online.

To clarify my post If the due date for payment is on the 12th cannot make a payment earlier than the 12th, I would able to make payments on the 12th and any date after that.

...we understood you...and we don't have that issue.

My payment is due on the 19th, and I generally pay it before the 10th.

You CAN change that date that comes up in the payment field...you knew that, right?

I have tried so many times doing different manuevers on that website to pay early and not able to do so, I have to call customer service again hopefully I get to the right person to help my website issue.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 13
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@tray wrote:

@bbb3601 wrote:

me too. I PIF my walmart atleast 3 times a month online 

To clarify my post If the due date for payment is on the 12th cannot make a payment earlier than the 12th, I would able to make payments on the 12th and any date after that.

I haven't had any issue making payments on Walmart, the only problem I have seen is that I can't pay for anything that hasn't posted yet, which takes longer than any other company I have used. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.