Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's and Bloomingdales cli question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy's and Bloomingdales cli question

I have a Macy's and Bloomingdales account that I want to do cli. My question is how should go about the special events account. I was reading somewhere that there were only combining the balances not the limit and you need to have used the new account in 24 months.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's and Bloomingdales cli question

Call and ask for a cli on both then ask for a special events account. Tell them you want to buy a mattress or furniture.

If you haven't used the special events account with a minimum $500 purchase the limit will not merge.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's and Bloomingdales cli question

My Bloomindales card had a credit line of $1,000 opened May 2015.

Last Night I called for a CLI. Nice lady asked me to verify income and rent/own, then very quickly came back with an APPROVAL for 3k.

This morning my CR monitoring service reported the HP instead of a SP.

I spent 5-10 minutes on the phone, trying to get to a human. Just googled for the CEO's name, Tony Spring, and sent him an email asking for the HP to be removed or 'masked'. Fingers crossed.

I'm in the 670's, Goal is 700+ by EOY.
Utilization is less than 4%

Bloom: 3k; Care Credit 3.6k; C&B 2,250; Finger 1.5k; Gettington 1,950; HC 6k; HSN 1,750; Macy 1.5k; Wards 700; NM 3.7k; Nord 2.5k; Target 1.3k; TJ Maxx 700

CapOne 500; CapOne Spark 1k

July 2015 FICOs: TU: 651; EX: 639; EQ: 673

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.