Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's finance charge $2.00

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy's finance charge $2.00

I had a bill due that was paid by the due date on my Macy's card and still charged a $2 finance charge. I see people complaining on Macy's Facebook page about it too. Is this legal. How can they do this?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's finance charge $2.00

Exact same thing happened to me in October... I sent them a PM (complaining) and they reversed the charge... of course, not without some lame explanation of why it was charged in the first place... 

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's finance charge $2.00

@Anonymous wrote:
I had a bill due that was paid by the due date on my Macy's card and still charged a $2 finance charge. I see people complaining on Macy's Facebook page about it too. Is this legal. How can they do this?

Happened to me about 2 years ago too. One call and it was reversed. I dont know how the law allows for things like this! Only God knows how many people's credit they have screwed up with their $2 charge!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.