Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's re-opening old account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's re-opening old account

I had account closed because I don't shop there often enough. To reopen it they told me to go in store and reapply.
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's re-opening old account

Wow.  I'll have to contact them and see what they say.

Thanks for the reply!

Message 22 of 25
CHARGE_IT
Regular Contributor

Re: Macy's reopening old account

I have two showing on my reports. Just didn't use enough.

I do not have a full account number. What do they need to reactivate.

Do you just let them know you have an old account that you would like to activate and let them see if they find it ?

Thanks,

CI

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion (real Transunion) reports show the entire account number.  This is how I obtained mine, though I have not yet asked for reinstatement.

Otherwise, I'm sure they will find you with your social security number.  But if you run a Free Annual Credit report or go to Transunion.com and click on file a dispute, then log in it will give you a copy of your report for dispute purposes.  If your old accounts have not dropped off, Transunion should show the entire account number.

Hope it works!

Message 24 of 25
CHARGE_IT
Regular Contributor

Thanks a lot.

I should have asked the obvious. This is a hard of course. That I will have to think about because my a a of a is already 33 years. I know they usually start out with three or four hundred. I am a joint member with four thousand now so it may just not be worth it. I wouldn' t mind having my own acct. though.

CI

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.