Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's removed 120+ late from CRA!!!!

tag
shalane85
Frequent Contributor

Macy's removed 120+ late from CRA!!!!

I looked up the Macy's # on the backdoor list to see if they would removed some lates I had on account from 2005. When I ask the rep she said okay I'll be glad to do that for you. Can you believe it? She actually remove all my lates and she says that she will update all 3 CRA and send me a verification letter showing that they will be removed. To top that off I was just approved for a Macys store card last week. This has really been a good month.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
shalane85
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's removed 120+ late from CRA!!!!

This goes to show that backdoor # can be used for other things than CLIs!!!
Message 2 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

really?  WOW! who knew it was even possible -a successful telephonic request for GW removal, that is amazing...super congrats!  macy's is one of the most amenable lenders imho, but that is truly incredible!

@shalane85 wrote:
This goes to show that backdoor # can be used for other things than CLIs!!!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 5
shalane85
Frequent Contributor

Then to top that off I was approved for a new acct. Macy's has really made me smileSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 5
preci0uz
Regular Contributor

I had a charge off account with Macys and some of the customer reps kept telling me that they couldn't do that. 

Out of the blue, I call again, and the rep was super nice and said "OF COURSE" pressed a button and within 2 days all the late fees fees were removed and my account was re-instated.

I have a love/hate relationship with Macy's lol.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.