Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's reported CL today!!!

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's reported CL today!!!

@tray wrote:

Well I say it is about time, the anticipated wait is finally over, congrats to allSmiley Happy my turn will be at the end of the month when my statment closes.  Now I would like to know how Macy's is going to react with the probably flooding of calls now for what use to be called guideline credit limit increases if they are even doing this anymore,  lol.

That's true. My initilal was $200 in 2008. It's now $2K. I have used this card maybe twice the whole time for small purchases when they had sale.

I think their CLI's are SP's. I should try getting this up down the line.

Message 11 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

My Macy's CL is reporting on EX, but not the other two CRA's. Macy's also cult my CL from 3,400 to $100. It might be time to kick them to the curb. Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 20
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

They do that due to inactivity. If you call them they can restore your limit.

Message 13 of 20
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Mines closed on the 10th and still hasn't reported yetSmiley Indifferent

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 20
qtcbcute
Contributor

I just checked my CL is reporting on EXP. It's still at the $2000 CL is was before they stopped reporting. I wanna call for an increase but I just wanna know that it's gonna be a SP. I guess I'll just call and ask...

Starting Score: ?
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 20
cutemarty1
Regular Contributor

My limit reported on my statement! 1500! from 1800 before Smiley Sad

My TL : Discover 45k / Venture 39k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / WF propel 17k/ Home Depot 16.5 K / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC 16.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 20K / penfed rewards visa 20k / Citi AA 16.5k / spark business 15k/ Chase ink business 15k/ delta Amex platinum 14k/ boa rewards 7k /Macy Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / PNC 20k / AppleCard 40k/ citi premier 12.7k / chase Amazon 7k
Message 16 of 20
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

I guess each day brings something different because today mines is finally reporting and has dropped my utilization to the coveted 9% range.  That's just swellSmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 17 of 20
score_building
Senior Contributor

CL held steady at 10.5k as when they stopped reporting limits.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just looked this am, my Macy's CL is reporting to Ex. :-) Same CL that was on my statement. For July and April. Its finally nice to see a CL report for this card. Now I just have to wait for slowpoke TU, and Eq to catch up LOL.
Message 19 of 20
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I got a Score.Watch today about dormant card activity. Sure enough it was DSNB Macys (i used the card last month) and the account details showed in the high credit a $3200 limit. No increase or decrease in that limit from when it stopped reporting.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.