Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys CLI

About 2 weeks ago I requested a CLI on my Macys store card. Forgot about it and today got 2 HP for it, I was trying to garden Smiley Sad 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys CLI

You were hit with 2 hard pulls? Call and find out why you were hit with 2.. And they are hp now..
CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes 2. TU and EX. Im going to guess they pulled one and didnt like it and tried a 2nd. With the holidays some of my other cards are being utilized and im still rebuilding. It just stinks it was 2 HP. 

Message 3 of 7
jeffery581
Established Contributor

If you were not advised the request may result in a hard credit pull call the executive office. I did the same thing. Csr said oh no its a soft pull...... YEA... right. I called EO and they were happy to remove it asap. I was told it would not be a hard pull otherwise I was not interested in a cli req. CSR need to get this right and quit either telling stories or making things up. 

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was 1 HP for me but got a 1,500 CLI

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeffery581 wrote:

If you were not advised the request may result in a hard credit pull call the executive office. I did the same thing. Csr said oh no its a soft pull...... YEA... right. I called EO and they were happy to remove it asap. I was told it would not be a hard pull otherwise I was not interested in a cli req. CSR need to get this right and quit either telling stories or making things up. 

Did they actually remove it? I was told by the CSR my CLI wouldn't be a HP only SP and I got hit with a HP the next day. I called the EO and tried getting it removed with a no go!

Message 6 of 7
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

I would assume that now that Citi handles Macys credit card accounts that ANY cli request would be a HP. Any time I request a cli on a Citi backed card such as Home Depot, Wawa, Exxon, or Macy's it's been a HP - I've been granted a cli everytime I try, but I know going in it's a HP - don't remember it being two HP's, but that's becomming more common - example Chase, used to be one, now its two.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.