Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys CLI?

tag
shengnes
Valued Member

Macys CLI?

So I tried to request a CLI on my Macys card thru the new website. It keeps sending my messages back to me even when I reply to the message. So I called the back door number for credit on my lunch today. The gentleman said he could process it for me if I would like so I said yes. Asked for $5000. After being on hold for a while he came back and told me I was approved for the $5000. So I went online after the phone conversation and logged in and it still listed my Credit Limit at $1600. So I called in to the automated system and it still says the Credit Limit is $1600. Now I'm getting nervous that it didn't get updated. What do you think? Anyone who got a CLI see the increase on their Macys card? This is just a regular store card. Does it take a while to update?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys CLI?

You have to log out and log back in, and if that doesn't work clear cookies (what I had to do), and ask for more, I got 5k and then got it upto 25k with the same pull.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 2 of 6
shengnes
Valued Member

Well I cleared cookies and logged back in and it still lists the $1600 Credit Limit that I started with. 

Message 3 of 6
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Yikes, call and speak to a CSR and see what they say?

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 4 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

So you took a hard pull on Macys card. Then you logged into the site and hit the cli button and they used the same pull to give you more? 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was it a hard pull ?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.