Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys Combined CL is it reporting??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macys Combined CL is it reporting??

@taxi818 wrote:
We know the regular is reporting. But the combined limit is what's not reporting. Just old limit.

Maybe they are updating the information in batches. Who knows? I have found this entire process to be very frustrating and antiquated. Even the "new system" does not function properly. Don't even get me started!Smiley Mad And the folks in the Credit Consumer department don't listen. It's sad when I have to tell someone how to do their job and I don't work for the company. Hopefully, it will all be over soon.Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 22
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys Combined CL is it reporting??

Taxi, as of yesterday 09/27 I checked and Macys is NOW REPORTING the new combined limit on Experian. It's reported under the original tradeline for the in store purchase and somehow shows the same high balance of the Club account that was "closed due to transfer". Although my account currently has no balance, it seems the new limit was reported with an old balance of $150 that I actually paid the same day it posted to my account. How it happened, I have no clue... but yeah definitely check out Experian backdoor report and verify yours is now being reported!

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.