Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys Visa no longer??

tag
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Macys Visa no longer??

Hi all you veterans on board, it's been a while!

Just a quick question because I've been out of the loop for a while, it's been a tough year.  Anyway when did Macys go to an Amex instead of Visa?  I had considered upgrading my card and sent to the site to find out more info about it and it says Amex now and you apply instore or over the phone only I think.. Does anyone have this card?  Was it hard to get in comparision to Visa etc?

Thanks!

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macys Visa no longer??

@bamagirl1 wrote:

Hi all you veterans on board, it's been a while!

Just a quick question because I've been out of the loop for a while, it's been a tough year.  Anyway when did Macys go to an Amex instead of Visa?  I had considered upgrading my card and sent to the site to find out more info about it and it says Amex now and you apply instore or over the phone only I think.. Does anyone have this card?  Was it hard to get in comparision to Visa etc?

Thanks!

Most of us have not gotten it, only the "1st Round" of cards have gone out... I'm in the "2nd round" which go out in Oct. not sure how many "rounds" their are but anyway... lending is still the same as before.  If you have a Macy's store card you can call and ask to be upgraded to amex.  It's a hard pull, it's a new tradeline if they approve it, and it has it's own CL and a stellar 24.50% interest rate! lol

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.