Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys card levels?

I currently have a red card, when I look at their rewards chart,

annual spending:

Red $0-$499

Gold $500-$999

ETC

I have spent around $1000 with them since I got the card 6 months ago, Will they be sending me a silver or a gold card? I would like at least  the silver for the free 12 services a year. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys card levels?

I think the program start all over again at the beginning of the year. I could be wrong.

I would definitely call them and bring it to their attention.

Maybe you can get them to upgrade out of courtesy if i am accurate in my assumption.

Message 2 of 6
Mark_in_Pasadena
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I currently have a red card, when I look at their rewards chart,

annual spending:

Red $0-$499

Gold $500-$999

ETC

I have spent around $1000 with them since I got the card 6 months ago, Will they be sending me a silver or a gold card? I would like at least  the silver for the free 12 services a year. 

You'll get a new card in the mail in March, based on your spending from Jan-Dec of last year - 2008. 

If you pass the $500, $1,000, or $2,500 in spending targets early this year (Jan-Dec 2009 period), you can call them to get upgraded immediately, without having to wait for their next standard mailing on March of 2010.  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kudos to both of ya's! Thanks.
Message 4 of 6
oracles
Valued Contributor

No problem, keep us posted
Message 5 of 6
preci0uz
Regular Contributor

I had the red card and decided to purchase furniture, so my spending went over $2500+.

I called as soon as I saw the charge post to my account.

I was too impatient for the waiting

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.