cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys new online acct features (nothing exciting yet)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys new online acct features (nothing exciting yet)

Copied and pasted from my online account:

You asked, we listened! Thanks to your feedback, we're making some exciting new changes. Check back soon for even more information!

The Macy's Credit Card pages are getting a makeover by creating a more user friendly customer experience. We're excited to share some of the new and improved features!

Here are just a few of the enhancements that will be available on macys.com!

More alert options for enhanced card management
Credit limits will now be displayed online
You can now make payments using your savings account

So finally our limits will be online? Is this new? Maybe they'll announce the new policy for accts combining/not combining soon. And it's about time Macys. That online management is pretty horrible and not very user friendly in my opinion.

Sorry if this was posted already. I did a quick search and didnt see it.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Macys new online acct features (nothing exciting yet)

@Anonymous wrote:

You asked, we listened! Thanks to your feedback, we're making some exciting new changes. Check back soon for even more information!

The Macy's Credit Card pages are getting a makeover by creating a more user friendly customer experience. We're excited to share some of the new and improved features!

So finally our limits will be online? Is this new? Maybe they'll announce the new policy for accts combining/not combining soon. And it's about time Macys. That online management is pretty horrible and not very user friendly in my opinion.

Interesting. I havent even logged into my macys in so long. Im out of the loop. For me its too little too late.

I have the Store and the Amex version. Club and Special events account. I don't care now if they combine or not. They are on the chopping Block. good they are getting away from the 1980s design model and put info on website. as of now. have to call to get limits and so on. Ridiculous. So im just deciding the best time to give them the Ax. my account is let me see hmmm. 17 months old.

Message 2 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

I signed in an saw this earlier today. Bloomingdales sent me an email about theirs last week. Both sites need help i guess anything will do lol.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny how viewing CL is considered an improvement..
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Funny how viewing CL is considered an improvement..

not improvement, but empowerment!  Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting. I havent even logged into my macys in so long. Im out of the loop. For me its too little too late.

I have the Store and the Amex version. Club and Special events account. I don't care now if they combine or not. They are on the chopping Block. good they are getting away from the 1980s design model and put info on website. as of now. have to call to get limits and so on. Ridiculous. So im just deciding the best time to give them the Ax. my account is let me see hmmm. 17 months old.

Macy's is on my chopping block too, taxi. Don't need them and their fraud department causes all kinds of problems for normal orders. I don't feel that they are custoemr focused, and I definitely don't think DSNB is very organized.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just posted in another thread about how I was logged in to my wife's account trying to help her request a CLI.  It was not the smoothest process, to say the least.  It sent someone a private message, which took them over two hours to reply to.  After three years of perfect history with no previous CLIs and FICOs over 700, all they could do was increase her line from $1000 to $1100.

If this were my card it would certainly be on the chopping block.  Not impressed at all with Macy's. Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just posted in another thread about how I was logged in to my wife's account trying to help her request a CLI.  It was not the smoothest process, to say the least.  It sent someone a private message, which took them over two hours to reply to.  After three years of perfect history with no previous CLIs and FICOs over 700, all they could do was increase her line from $1000 to $1100.

If this were my card it would certainly be on the chopping block.  Not impressed at all with Macy's. Smiley Frustrated

Well when not my last increase. The letter went like this congratulations.  We increase your credit XXXX. I called to get actual amount. 1k was limit. Now. 1200. So they congratulated m for the large increase. Start to closei it right there. Bt trying to be objective. In their eyes. I've had 4?increases in 16 months. 300-500-700-1000-1200. Yippee. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.