Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mad at Fingerhut

tag
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mad at Fingerhut

@ddemari wrote:

I am so mad at Fingerhut. I opened up this card about 18 months ago and since then have received several credit limit increases. Recently, I was granted an 800 credit limit increase "temporaily". Since I did not rack up an additonal 800 in charges, they took it away. Which is fine except they have been reporting the tradeline of $3000.00 to the CA's. Now the limit being reported is $2,300.00. 

I emailed, called and tried for hours to speak with a live person regarding this issue at Fingerhut and got no where. I want nothing to do with Fingerhut, NOTHING. I just paid off my balence and I am going to close the card. Will my credit score suffer?

Currently, I am revolving at 11% across the board on all my cards. Credit score 688, AAOA is 5 years, Credit History is 12.4 years. 

Get a Gettington account.  It's basically the exact same merchandise but better prices and WebBank credit terms.  plus, they don't do the temp increase games that Fingerhut does.

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.