cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made it in the garden 3 months now !!! (sighs)...:)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Made it in the garden 3 months now !!! (sighs)...:)

3 months today in the garden, and I have to say, that as of now...its much easier. When I started rebuilding last year, and I was so excited for my approvals, you feel like you can just keep getting them. Well, that turned out to be a disaster, and I started getting declined for everything, so I officially decided that it was time to garden for 2 years.

I have more than enough cards and credit for anything I'll need, and Im focusing on just gardening what I have, and increasing my limits down the road on my major cards. I've also hit a road block with EQ, and found out when I pulled my scores a few days ago, that my EQ dropped 30pts due to Comenity updating all my IIB accounts, showing me late for all off 2014 every month, which is TOTALLY against the law. they cant report anything on those IIB accounts past May 2013 which was when I filed BK7, and they have. So Ive got work to do, thankfully it was just on EQ, as TU and EX are reporting correctly. Concerned that If I have to get nasty with it, that they will close my 2 CC's I currently have with them in good standing, and high CL. We shall see how all this goes down.

So, I'm praying that nonone takes AA on me due to the score change on EQ, and the incorrect reporting. anyway...so thankful for these forums, and the knowledge I have, and Im continuing in the garden, till December 2016, in which all inquiries will be off all three reports, and I'll try for DCU and Lowes at that time. PLease keep encouraging me that has really helped me, and I also dont really feel the urge anymore to apply for anything. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Made it in the garden 3 months now !!! (sighs)...:)

Congratulations on making it this far. Itll only get easier from here.
Message 2 of 7
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I am right behind you! I hit 3 months tomorrow!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 3 of 7
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Congratulations! The first month was definitely the hardest for me! Now it's smooth sailing from here on out for me as I am seeing my scores go up! Almost at 4 months myself. Keep up the good work! 

Message 4 of 7
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

Good Job pizza, your situation sounds a little like mine. I wish I could garden right now. Had to come out to buy a home. In escrow right now. 

EX - 751 EQ - 732 TU - 752
Over $200k in revolving credit lines
10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 5 of 7
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Slim1Der wrote:

Good Job pizza, your situation sounds a little like mine. I wish I could garden right now. Had to come out to buy a home. In escrow right now. 

I presume home buying was a goal.  So congrats.

And pizza, congrats + keep up the good work,  when all is said and done! you will be much stronger in the end. (I lived 6 years with my Paypal cash back debit card, carefully budgeting, setting aside for big purchases, waiting for the chance when I wasn't overwhelmed by my credit reports to clean them up.  Time heals, and your scores will soar when done). Smiley Happy

Signature needs updating
Message 6 of 7
BUN
Established Contributor

Way to go pizza!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.