Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made something for you guys

tag
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Made something for you guys

I absolutely hate whogavemecredit, the way that site is set up is a mess, it is so hard to veiw and trying just to see something on your phone is absolutely impossible.  So I made this for the community to share.  This is a spreadsheet (Google Doc), for the state of California only, anyone can view it, and I have done my best to make it as user friendly as possible.  I did not allow for editing becuase I would hate to wake up one morning and see it all gone.  But anyways California is all I cared about, if you guys would like to see some more states let me know I may get a few more together later.

California Credit

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
databender

Re: Made something for you guys

@simi_go wrote:

I absolutely hate whogavemecredit, the way that site is set up is a mess, it is so hard to veiw and trying just to see something on your phone is absolutely impossible.  So I made this for the community to share.  This is a spreadsheet (Google Doc), for the state of California only, anyone can view it, and I have done my best to make it as user friendly as possible.  I did not allow for editing becuase I would hate to wake up one morning and see it all gone.  But anyways California is all I cared about, if you guys would like to see some more states let me know I may get a few more together later.

California Credit

Woah! Amazing job, thank you so much for putting this together, it will be very useful for us Californians. Currently trying to find the best way to organize by creditor, but extremely useful information nonetheless.

Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa - 12/2011 - $2,100
AmEx Costco TrueEarnings Business - 02/2013 - $6,000
Capital One Cash Rewards Visa - 06/2013 - $3,000
Chase Freedom Visa - 07/2013 - $2,500
Message 2 of 3
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Re: Made something for you guys

Best way would probably be to sort alphabetically, but I am not sure if you can.  Maybe I will make a backup and allow the public one to be edited if need be.  For now I would say that just doing a crtl-f search would be your best bet.  Still have a few other things I want to do with it.  Maybe later this weekend.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.