Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailers galore!

tag
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Mailers galore!

So, I went on a spree about two weeks ago.  Prior to that, the only mailers I ever received were for the Chase Rapid Rewards Card.

Now, my mailbox is full... and the repeat offenders are for the cards I already applied for and was approved for.  Doesn't Chase and Capital One know this? Haha!

Is this what I have to look forward to while trying to garden? A ton of weeds to tempt me!?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Re: Mailers galore!

@skigirl916 wrote:

So, I went on a spree about two weeks ago.  Prior to that, the only mailers I ever received were for the Chase Rapid Rewards Card.

Now, my mailbox is full... and the repeat offenders are for the cards I already applied for and was approved for.  Doesn't Chase and Capital One know this? Haha!

Is this what I have to look forward to while trying to garden? A ton of weeds to tempt me!?

OOPS!

https://www.optoutprescreen.com/

Message 2 of 5
Stralem
Established Contributor

When I was opted out, I got CSP and Amex offers.

After opting in, nothing but CreditOne, Lending Tree, and Discover student loan offers.

Yeah... I think it's about time to opt out again.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 3 of 5
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Ive had that too, where you get approved and still get the mailers....Freedom is always coming. I also get every citi card possible offered to me too. I think i might need to opt out also XD
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 4 of 5
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@skigirl916 wrote:

I keep getting that Barclaycard Rewards one...over and over and over and over again

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.