Did you mean: 

Major App Spree Success

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: Major App Spree Success

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@littlelottie wrote:

LS2982, I needed to finish paying my undergrad college before they would release my final transcripts to my graduate program.  I will be receiving a refund check from my graduate program in a month and will use it to pay the credit card that I will use to pay my undergrad (the rest will go into savings). Then I'll be free and clear and will only being using them for everyday purchases. I hope that made sense.

PLEASE tell me you have a scholarship or fellowship that is funding your graduate school, because where federal aid is concerned, there is no "free" aid like Pell Grants awarded to graduate students...only student loans.

In other words, if you are using refunds from student loans to pay off credit card and other debt, you really do need to formulate another strategy. The former basically amounts to robbing Peter to pay Paul and kicking a gigantic can down the road.

Note: This is brought up only out of concern, not to brow beat Smiley Happy

+1000.  Be careful OP.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 11 of 12
littlelottie
Valued Member

Re: Major App Spree Success

@2NE1 wrote:
Congrats on your approvals! Smiley Happy

which CB did Upromise World Mastercard pulled? and what was your score? I'm assuming you don't have any baddies? -- Thanks!

No baddies. They pulled TU. I only have a FAKO score right now but it was 653 so probably +/- 20 or so points. 

CreditCrusader, no worries. It's scholarship and stipend money. Smiley Happy And my parents will be paying part of it as well. 

Starting Score (January 2013): TU: 704, EQ: 679, EX: 687
Current Score (September 2013): TU: 741. EQ: 703, EX: 712
Goal Score: 730 Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.