cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making room for CLI's. Closed a few down....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Making room for CLI's. Closed a few down....

@pizza1 wrote:

So, everyone knows I went on  TU/Synch app spree over a week ago when my TU08 score hit 713. (which its not anymore since they all hit, and the INQ, LOL)  I got all 5 Major cards I applied for with them, LOL..

(Dont lecture me...at least they were major VISA's and MC, and not store cards)...

Anyway...I added up my Synch exposure last night after getting some CLI's on my new cards at activation, and I was very close to max exposure with Synch, so I needed to dump a few quickly so I had some more wiggle room when I get my other 2 cards in the mail.  I will obviously try credit solutions when I get them. 

Closed.....

TJX..$3.5k

Dicks- $3.5k

Sams store- $7k (since I now have the MC)

Amazon- $5k ( I only used the card 3-4 times last year...I never use it). 

Needed to close them last  night so the system could update before I received my other 2 cards, since Im hitting up Credit solutions when I get them in the mail. Now that I just got several major cards, with decent limits, I closing out other store cards as well.  This was  my goal all along. Smiley Wink

Omg, I had that exact thought about closing some of my Synchrony store cards since I have acquired several Visa and Mastercards with them.  I currently have a 10K limit with Walmart and I thought that upgrading to a MasterCard, but it really isn't as valuable as Sams Club MasterCard. I earn cash back, they have a phenomenal travel service that has saved me hundreds of dollars in hotel reservations, etc.  I'm really looking to close some myself and focus on CLI's on some of the more valuable cards(valuable to me that is).  WTG!

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.