Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making sure I don't check my credit too early

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Making sure I don't check my credit too early

siangirl34 wrote:
No, I believe that you can get an updated report as many times/day as you want.

No
Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well you can click the link for an updated report and it'll pretend to spit one out as many times per day as you wish.
Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I HAVE A CHASE CARD BUT I WOULD WANT TO KNOW THE SCORE LOL...unltD...
Message 13 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

siangirl34 wrote:
Well you can click the link for an updated report and it'll pretend to spit one out as many times per day as you wish.

What are you saying?
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am saying that chase id protector lets you click for updated reports as often as you want. It is advertised as "unlimited" reports. You said "no" to my earlier comment. I can only assume that either chase is falsely advertising their product as unlimited or that you are not familiar with the product.
Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

siangirl34 wrote:
I am saying that chase id protector lets you click for updated reports as often as you want. It is advertised as "unlimited" reports. You said "no" to my earlier comment. I can only assume that either chase is falsely advertising their product as unlimited or that you are not familiar with the product.

I double checked this, and what fused and MV posted above is true.  Chase ID Protection advertises unlimited access to your reports, which simply means that anytime you log in you can see your reports, and you can do this an unlimited number of times.

As far as actually updating the reports, though, there is a required 24 hour + 1 minute wait between pulls.

Message Edited by cheddar on 08-08-2008 09:19 PM
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

the balance has nothing to do with a card being inactive of not, that's the job of the most recent payment , which is date inthe last six montgs it's consider an active account
Message 17 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

siangirl34 wrote:

I am a Chase ID subscriber and Cheddar is right.
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well my chase id protector has a link that says: Click for an updated report. I can click and request one more than once/day. I requested an updated one last night and just did it now (16 hours later) and I got a new one with today's date and reflecting a change to my Bank of America account on EX.
Message 19 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

siangirl34 wrote:
Well my chase id protector has a link that says: Click for an updated report. I can click and request one more than once/day. I requested an updated one last night and just did it now (16 hours later) and I got a new one with today's date and reflecting a change to my Bank of America account on EX.

Unless something is broken, I don't beleive you...
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.