Established Contributor
newUser0

Manage on Time Payment on Credit Cards

Guys,

As the number of cards you have increases, how do you all manage to keep track of it and pay them on time?

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Manage on Time Payment on Credit Cards

newUser0 wrote:

Guys,

As the number of cards you have increases, how do you all manage to keep track of it and pay them on time?

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
user5387

Lots of possible answers to this.

I make a monthly checklist of all obligations, and check items off the list as the month progresses.

Valued Contributor
notfancy

I'll choose one or two to use and then go home, log on and pay it off. Or use it on line, then pay it the next day or so.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Established Contributor
newUser0

All my payements are paid in FULL till now. I don't know, I some what have a fear that if the Auto Payment of too many cards might get confused and might miss a Payment.

Did any one had a bad experience/ missed payments while using the  auto payment?

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Everyone has different methods.  For the number of TLs I have, I use my own DB to manage them as it provides me with all the required information for all of them.  Then again I'm used to PIF or using CCs as debit cards.

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
user5387

newUser0 wrote:

All my payements are paid in FULL till now. I don't know, I some what have a fear that if the Auto Payment of too many cards might get confused and might miss a Payment.

Did any one had a bad experience/ missed payments while using the  auto payment?

When I pay a CC, I always double-check that it's been paid.

Setting up a scheme like auto-pay, and doing nothing else, can burn you if the scheme fails for any reason.

Established Contributor
newUser0

Wow.. Such a good idea to use.

I am going to design a my own App in  C# with SQL database right now .

Appreciate your thoughts :-)

Frequent Contributor
Stralem

With only 5 accounts, I just straight memorized each of their due dates. It's worked for me so far. Not a single late payment.

But of course I have auto pay turned on for all of them just in case.

財布に入っているカード

なかなかいいコレクションだよな~
Frequent Contributor
OnTheRebound

Same here. With only 5 accounts I could tell you the due dates and statement dates for each account off the top of my head. The day the statements cut, I schedule the statement balance a couple days before the due date then I will check later to make sure it went through.

Mine- Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / DW's- I'm AU on most- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / Citi Simplicity MC $4.4K / GE Lowes $10K / GE CareCredit $5K
myFico Scores as of 10/03/2014
Equifax 798 / Experian 811 / TransUnion 814

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}