Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Review Orchard Bank?

tag
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

Manual Review Orchard Bank?

I've had this $300 limit Orchard Bank card since 2/10 with no increase.  I have always kept it paid off at the end of every month and have never paid late.  I requested an increase today and was told that they had to do a manual review. Are you kidding me?  My credit score has increased far from when they issued it to me and I have good history with them.  Not sure how to take this...  I just wish they would have increased me on the phone.  Anyone have this experience and it turn out positive? 

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Manual Review Orchard Bank?

Not  Orchard tryna be picky.

Message 2 of 9
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

Tell me about it!

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 3 of 9
giants1986
Valued Member

I am also in a similar spot, waiting for a manual review as well I've had the card for around 7 months now. I should hear some time this week.

Equifax - 682
Trans Union - 687
Message 4 of 9
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

What is the deal with manual review?  What warrants the need for one?  Are they favorable?

Message 5 of 9
giants1986
Valued Member

I honestly have no idea, I called yesterday to check the status since I originally called last week. I was told they were a little backed up so it would take a few days. I don't believe they will be asking me any questions though, from the way it sounded they would get back to me with a decision. 

Equifax - 682
Trans Union - 687
Message 6 of 9
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

I must say I would be suprised if they denied me.  My income is good, I have paid them on time every time and I've not had an increase ever!  The wait is going to kill me.

Message 7 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Hopefully you get the increase. Good luck.

Message 8 of 9
TrishN
Established Contributor

They did increase for my family from 300 to 400 after 2 year ontime payment . Always PIF. So we end up closed them out after we got another better credit card

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.