New Visitor
Gipperbird

Marathon Gas Card

Just signed up for a Marathon Gas card from Commenity Bank.  Do they auto convert to their VISA card after predetermined time?  How often CLI ?  Thanks

Regular Contributor
boonelb

Re: Marathon Gas Card

what kind of a credit line did they give you?  I got a 200.00  just cli to 400 after 3 months.  I had to request it, but it was a sp.  What is sad is I apped for a chevron card.  We had a chevron station and several texacos, but by the time I got my card all the stations where rebranded to either marathon or shell.  Now I moved to Houston and its all Chevrons and no Marathons.  I will use the Marathon the same way I used the Chevron, When I go to TN I will use the Marathon when I am there and the Chevron is my daily gas card (unless I have a massive discount on Kroger gas)

New Visitor
Gipperbird

Re: Marathon Gas Card

$250. to start.  Applied for their VISA, but got the gas card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+