Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriot Card, Ease of use

tag
travisr0
Contributor

Marriot Card, Ease of use

Got the Marriot card a few months ago and use it as my everyday card. points rack up fast with all the purchases. Also the free night a year was very easy to redeem on their site. First year is Category 1-4 and although not high categories they are nice hotels. I just booked a hotel in Houston a Cat 4 that is 280/ night and didn't cost a dime. Every year after that is a cat 1-5. Also still got the 70K offer just SMd chase requesting it. If your on the fence about the card or have travelling plans in future it all adds up over time. Goal is to keep using it to pay for a 2-3 week vacation in Europe free of hotel charges 100 % which wont be far away with regular use of it.

Experian 756 // Equifax 764 // Transunion 759 // AAoA 5.7 years

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriot Card, Ease of use

Great to here! I just got approved for one. I do a lot of mini vacations so I'm hoping I can get a lot of use out of this card!
Message 2 of 4
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

We went to San Antonio to visit our daughter in college and I booked a hotel on the Riverwalk using my free night. The hotel sucked donkey nipples, but it was free...!
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 4
Moraxion

I used mine for free nights at the Autograph Collection hotel in Bali.  Awesome hotel and only a category 5 right on the beach.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.